NOTICE: THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF AMU. RECHECK FROM AMU.AC.IN/AMUCONTROLLEREXAMS.COM
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY, ALIGARH
COE/023 Date: 30.05.2020
of consultative online meeting of the Deans of Faculties, Principals of Colleges and Polytechnics and other functionaries of the University under the chairmanship of the Vice-Chancellor held on 30.05.2020, at 10:30 A.M to discuss the matters relating to conduct of Examination of Final Semester/term/Year for Academic Session, 2019-2020.
After detailed deliberations, the following decisions were taken:
- As already notified by the Controller of Examinations vide No. COE/021 dated 07.05.2020 the final semester/term/year examinations for all Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) programmes are scheduled from 1st July, 2020.
- In case the situation does not appear to be normal in view of COVID-19 pandemic and to ensure the safety and health of the students, the University may adopt alternative modes of examination i.e., Online/Open Book examination(OBE) for final semester/term/year UG and PG students of all programmes and streams along with arrears/backlog courses of
- Final decision regarding the mode of examination and all other details, including the date of commencement of examinations, for final year students will be communicated in due course of time depending upon the situation and after consultations. At least 20 days’ notice shall be given to the final year students for the examinations.
- Students should rely only on the authentic information available on the official websites of the University (www.amucontrollerexams.com / www.amu.ac.in).
- No entry will be given in Hostels to those students who have already left w.e.f.30.05.2020. The date for opening of hostels to those students who have already left will be notified in due course of time.
- Students should not make travel arrangements for coming to the University until the final decision regarding the conduct of examinations/opening of hostels is taken and communicated to them.