Aligarh Muslim University has started a dedicated online service for Online Examination Processing System for enrolled bonafide students of AMU with the following:
- This portal (OEPS) is meant for the use of already enrolled bonafide students of the University.
- Your Enrolment No. is your User ID for Sign In, use the Password created during the Sign Up process on this portal.
- The portal may undergo routine maintenance work from 10:00 PM IST to 09:00 AM IST every day. During this period Sign In and Sign Up will be closed.
If you are completely new to the portal, you have to signup. Signup page has the following instructions:
- This portal OEPS is meant for the use of already enrolled bonafide students of the University.
- During Sign Up every student has to provide his/her valid Enrolment No. and Faculty No. of a regular course. It is advised not to use Faculty No. of a part time course during registration.
- A single Mobile/Email ID cannot be used for the Sign Up of two or more students, Every student must have these details ready before registering on portal.
- Carefully fill all other details such as working Email, and keep your password safe and memorize the same for future logins.
- Question: What is my Faculty No?
- Answer: Faculty No. is the no. issued by concerned Dean’s Office at the time of Admission, The Faculty No. is 8 – 10 characters long in which first two character denote year of admission the next to 3 – 5 character define your course and last 3 digits are your Class Roll No. for example if your Class Roll No. 1 then you have to write it as 001
- The portal may undergo for routine maintenance work during 10:00 PM IST to 09:00 AM IST every day. During this period Sign In and Sign Up will be closed.